Admitted to Practice Law: Ohio, Florida, Georgia and Alabama, the United States Patent and Trademark Office and in the Federal Court of Southern District of Ohio.
Education: Michael L. Wright holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering and a Doctorate of Jurisprudence from the University of Cincinnati.
Practice Areas: Catastrophic Injury, Wrongful Death, Medical Malpractice, Products Liability, Police Brutality, Nursing Home Neglect. and Personal Injury Claims.
Attorney Michael L. Wright is active in various professional organizations including the American Trial Lawyers Association, where he was selected in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers; the Ohio Association of Justice, where he serves as a Committee Chair; the Ohio State Association, the Dayton Bar Association; Thurgood Marshall Law Society and the African American Chamber of Commerce.
Attorney Michael L. Wright is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements. There are over 4000 members throughout the country. Fewer than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members.
Michael L. Wright has been rated a 9.8 out of 10 by AVVO.
Appeared On / Featured In
- The New York Times
- The Wall Street Journal
- UK’s The Guardian Newspaper
- The Los Angeles Times
- The Cincinnati Enquirer
- Good Morning America
- The Today Show
- NPR (National Public Radio)
- Al Jazeera TV America
- Buzz Feed
- Arise News
- Dayton Daily News
- WHIO-TV (Dayton’s CBS affiliate)
- WDTN-TV (Dayton’s NBC affiliate)
- WLWT-TV (Cincinnati’s NBC affiliate)
- The Tom Joyner Morning Show (Syndicated Show)
- “All In” with Chris Hayes on MSNBC
- “The Reid Report” with Joy Reid on MSNBC
- “The Melissa Harris-Perry Show” on MSNBC
- “Politics Nation” with Rev. Al Sharpton
- “What’s At Stake” with Verna Brown—WPFW Radio
- American Urban Radio Network
- The Joe Madison Show on Sirius XM Radio
- WYSO Radio
- “All Sides” with Ann Fisher—WOSU Public Radio
Contact Us Today
Free Case Review